13 Jul Precise research is the key to set up a Dubai Freezone Company.
While it is always the good time for setting up a Business in Dubai, now is the best time to make your move. Open your business in any of the 20+ Dubai Freezones, settle down in the next 2 to 3 months and be ready to catch the slice of the pie. The reasons why Dubai Trade License is seeing increased demand are here.
Shrugging off the headwinds:
As a part of Company Setup Services in Dubai Freezones, our research team has prepared a macro-level market forecast for the coming four years.
The UAE is introducing VAT from January 1, 2018. This may push the prices up and dampen the sales in the near term; but then the tax is limited to 5%. The growth is back on track and is likely to improve consumers’ purchasing power. As such, the tax should not be a serious hurdle to business. However, as a new business setup in Dubai, you will need a breather to prepare for the registration and stabilising VAT compliance procedures.
The UAE Economy with the government’s determined efforts are showing positive results. The strategy of prioritising diversification has helped to reduce dependency on oil revenues. Freezones are one of the initiatives to transform Dubai as world’s major business hub.
And this is what is going to offer huge opportunities to businesses particularly the SMEs in every sector according to our Business Consultants in the UAE. Consider these for a start.
- Dubai is building 22 hospitals. The hospitals would attract 500,000 medical tourists annually from 2020.
- Dubai Expo 2020, the 6-month long mega event is expected to garner over 1.25 million footfalls (majority will be foreign nationals) and generate 200,000+ jobs. The infrastructure will create 100,000 hotel rooms to cater to 20 million tourists annually. The tourism sector is going to spark off business opportunities for every other industry.
- Business openings are available right now and not four years away. Construction and infrastructure boom connected with the Dubai Expo 2020, education and health are already underwaycreating a demand for a variety of goods and services.
- Dubai hosts numerous conferences and expos throughout theyear, which receive large numbers of visitors.
- The “DIFC Wills and Probate Registry” helps you to make and register your will to protect up to 5 shareholdings in the freezones. This single purpose Will helps non-Muslims to plan succession and assets distribution. HCMC Business Consultants can assist you in drawing up the Will at the time of Dubai Company Formation.
The path to getting into this growth region begins with the setting up of your business.
HCMC Services for Company Formation in the UAE:
HCMC is one of the leading Consultant Companies in the UAE,specializedin company formation. Our business consultants provide in-depth research that is relevant to the business you are planning. The business report is the key for succeeding because Dubai provides numerous options and each type of company is entitled to different benefits in terms of import and export duty exemptions, capital requirements, marketing opportunities, number of visas and so on. Then, there is the question of choosing the right bank (charges at some of the banks can be mind-boggling.)
Based on the research, you will be able to assess whether Dubai Freezones are advantageous or whether Ras Al Khaimah Free Zone or a Ajman Free Zone License gives you better leverage. We will be happy to provide a free preliminary feasibility assessment. Contact us.