18 Jun Options galore for setting up a business in Dubai.
Set up your business in any of the 25 free zones in Dubai, free zones at Ras Al Khaimah and Ajman or on the mainland, Dubai, you are close to the rich markets in the Middle East and North Africa. Backed by superb infrastructure and a region determined to be business-friendly, companies have it tailor-made to succeed. That has been our personal experience as one of the leading Business Consultants in the UAE.
Business needs a proactive regime and market to thrive. The UAE offers you both.
Opportunities and options:
Companies in Ras Al Khaimah Free Zone, in Dubai free zones or in other FTZs can manufacture, provide services, import from and export to countries outside the UAE. With appropriate Dubai Trade License and a representative office on the mainland, you can expand the business to tap the local demand. Free zones issue different licenses to suit your business objectives and company structure. For example, Ajman Free Zone issues licenses for trading, manufacturing and providing professional services within the AFZ. Ajman national industrial license allows companies to market in GCC countries and the exports are duty-free.
Further advantages include 100% ownership for foreign nationals and 100% repatriation of profits. FTZ companies are eligible for exemption from corporate tax (for specified but extendable periods,) personal taxes as well as import and export duties.
Employment and immigration laws are simpler. The region offers a wide-range of housing and education facilities. The two factors facilitate hiring and retaining top talent and workforce easy. Most importantly, rules and regulations related to setting up a Business in Dubai and other Emirates are straightforward and easy to comply.
However, unless you plan meticulously and execute diligently, the company formation process can take too much time and prove cumbersome. This needs exhaustive knowledge and practical experience, a situation in which our Dubai based business consultants can play a key role.
Premier Consultant Company in Dubai:
Having been in here for nearly two decades, we have analysed the region’s business needs closely. The experience has given us an opportunity to develop a systematic strategy for setting up new businesses in Dubai and other emirates.
The full-fledged consultancy services include:
- Market research to recommend appropriate Company Setup (offshore company, Free Zone Company, single proprietor, LLC or partnership etc., as well as recommending the correct type of branch that meets your business objectives,
- Guided tour of the free zones, arranging meetings with business persons,
- Advise on choice of location,
- Assistance with taking a local sponsor on board,
- Organising the required license (e.g. Dubai Trade License, Ajman Free Zone License)
- Arranging translation and authentication of the required documents,
- Filling and submitting various application forms and follow-up,
- PRO Services including Passport and Immigration clearance, registration of Trademarks, Copyrights,
- O. Box registration,
- Bank account opening,
- And related requirements,
We assign a knowledgeable and experienced business consultant who will assist you through the entire cycle and ensure that your new business setup is ready for operations. We would be happy to give a free preliminary feasibility report. Contact us.